In addition to documenting data and auditing CPs and CCPs, store audits also enable continuous improvement of processes at the point-of-sale, thus contributing to competitive advantage.
If branch audits are carried out regularly, different branches of a company can be compared across the board and trends and potential for improvement can be identified throughout the company.
Q-Chess Mobile supports you in the efficient planning, execution, control, documentation and evaluation of your branch audits, ensuring that you have the current status of your branches at a glance.
The documentation is completely paperless, time-saving and traceable – all results are available centrally in Q-Chess Mobile.
Q-Chess Mobile offers a variety of options to make branch work more efficient and better:
- Risk-oriented store assessments (audits, walk-throughs, risk assessments)
- Plan audits centrally and carry them out directly on site in the store
- Document and track deviations
- Initiate corrective action and track completion (effectiveness review).
- Analysis of results (development trends, reports, statistics, benchmarking, store ranking, etc.)
Due to the following functions the execution of a branch audit with Q-Chess Mobile is very easy:
Simplest results recording through predefined selection options (answer selection, proposed findings, corrective actions, etc.).
- Flexible adaptation of the testing process to local conditions through the use of decision trees
- Direct display of improvement corrective actions depending on the selected answers
- Record results in the form of image files, comments or notes with attachments (Word, Excel, PDF, etc.).
- Automatic generation of test reports.